OUTFIT IDEAS

05:35

I'm on my semester break and I'm really bored! Today, I decided to whip up a few outfits for you guys; those that I would wear if people weren't that judgemental about clothing. 

OUTFIT ONE





This outfit makes me feel like a girly-girl! The off-shoulder lace top definitely brought the feminine touch to the outfit. On the other hand, the dungarees brought the childishness of the outfit.


OUTFIT TWO




A casual outfit that you can wear on a sunny day, especially if you're the type of person who doesn't like wearing sleeveless dresses. The t-shirt dress adds a touch of comfort and when it gets cold, you can put on a light denim jacket.


OUTFIT THREE


A very casual and office-type of outfit! I find this ensemble very clean because of the white top and nude pumps;  however, it brings a bit of edginess through the light-washed ripped jeans.


OUTFIT FOUR




The last outfit for this lookbook, outfit number four brings a sporty vibe with the baseball cap and baseball tee. It's really comfortable, as well as the pair of chucks. 

Here's a video on how I wore the pieces.



Till then! :) x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe