VEGAN BAKED POTATO FRIES

23:30


In today episode of Ina Cooks.. kidding!!! I just wanted to share another easy peasy recipe! It only requires a few ingredients and it has been my absolute favorite snack lately. Let's start.

Because they deserve to by loved. <3 Ah, the things and recipes you can do with potatoes!! They're beautiful. Go cut them into strips, the usual fries shape. 

Time to make our potatoes less boring! Here are the spices I use.


I just discovered that I've been using curry powder all this time!! I know it's kinda weird to use curry powder for fries but I really love the taste of it so why not? You can use either rock salt or iodized salt. In this recipe, I used iodized salt. Then some black pepper - the one we use at home are actually grown by my grandpa. How awesome is that? Lastly, the amazing curry powder. <3 
Now, the Italian seasoning and chili flakes are completely optional. This morning, I used a plenty amount of chili flakes and I ended up not enjoying my fries. Mind you, I LOVE SPICY FOOD. It's just that these chili flakes were too overpowering. I recommend using lots of pepper and curry powder instead of using chili flakes. Side note: I don't measure the spices, I just pour the amount I want! Also, you can play with the spices: add more and use different ones!


This morning I just used regular palm cooking oil but I highly recommend you use coconut oil. This helps the fries  cook more and avoid it from sticking onto your pan.

Cook your baby potatoes and wait for forty minutes. Ah, your house will be booming (smelling) like the spices you'll use! Watch them so they won't be burnt, like the ones I made this morning (first photo).



After forty minutes... 

Wait for your bby fries to cool and remove it from the pan. Go enjoy it with some ketchup! <3




I hope you enjoyed this recipe! 
If you decide to recreate it, don't forget to tag me on instagram, @inamnt and twitter, @pYNAtbutter!



-xx, Yna










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe