Life Lately

06:28

I always take pictures, no matter how random they get. It's nice to see something you want to remember forever, juxtaposed in a composition of pixels. However, I don't always post them online; thus, my camera roll has gone to more than eight thousand photos - almost three years worth of photos I do not want to be forgotten. P.S. Old photos are always handy.


Have you ever sat in a car with some of the best people you know, listening to great songs, as the cold wind slaps you in the face? 
I think it is one of the best situations ever. I don't know why but whenever Alesso's Heroes is being played in the car, I get an immediate adrenaline rush, which results to me singing my heart out albeit the bad voice that I have. I wish I could have more moments like this, with the right people.


If you're Filipino you know what these are.
These are called "kakanin" - any food item that was made with rice. We stumbled upon this vendor one morning, and my friends and I didn't hesitate in buying some. I got the orange-y kakanin on the bottom left, along with some fried coconut. The vendor was too generous so he let me get more spoonfuls of the coconut and it definitely brought so much childhood memories.

 

What do you do when you have more than four hours of school break and a car? Go on a spontaneous trip. 
My friends and I decided to go to San Pablo, Laguna. We biked around the Sampaloc Lake, a good 3.7 km pain in the knees (if you weren't prepared for it). Riding was also a bit hard for we were in our uniforms; in the girls' case, we were in our heels. It was extremely fun! I still remember myself screaming, "I'm so happy!" several times as we biked around the lake. I couldn't wait for more trips with my college friends.


Here's a view from the far end of my school's library.
I remember taking this photo randomly, and whispering to myself, "I am one with the tress". The library is a place I will never get tired of going to. Heck, I spent most of my high school lunch times in it.


A mosaic done by an artist (I forgot his name, sorry). 
This is being sold for forty thousand pesos. I really like how creative and resourceful he'd gotten; the combination of colors and the whole portrait itself is pleasing to the eyes. I hope someone buys it for it is truly deserving to be framed in someone's house.


Someone I love the most, 
and my motivation for everything. Seeing him makes me really happy!


I'm now on my last week of school and I hope I can post more with this kind of content (really, really, hopeful)! I have to leave for now, I still have to review for my final exams. 

I can already feel summer.
I am excited to meet him again. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe