On the Go

21:42


Trying on different outfits has got to be one of my favorite things to do. I am no expert in this field but I'm sharing this with you: there are times that I spend an hour or so locked in my room, trying on various outfits that I would unlikely wear. (Do some of you do that?)


Anyways, is an outfit that I would most likely wear out and wear again (sorry). Do you know that feeling when you have a lot of clothes to choose from yet you choose the same pair of shoes, jeans, and shirt all time? That's me (!!!!).


Nowadays, you would always see me in either black and white. I used to love wearing bright and playful colors but things seem to have changed and now, I stick with the basic colors. 

1. Baseball cap
I got the New York Yankees baseball cap 2-4 years ago, when my dad went to New York. From the time I got the cap, there were only a few times that I used it, mostly during my school's intramurals. Now is the only time that I learned how to use it to compliment an outfit. Plus, it protects your face from the sun - you can never get enough sun in the Philippines! 

2. Sunglasses
Protection and style. To be honest, I've never been a fan of sunglasses. I have a couple and I never really use them. Last year, I discovered a good shop that sells stylish sunglasses: Sunnies Studios. The one I'm wearing are round glasses, with a matte black cat eyes shape at the top (is this even clear?). I got it from a trip to Cebu last year and you can always go their branches and find an array of amazing sunglasses. P.S. their glasses really protects your eyes from the sun!


2. Band shirt or white shirt
I love bands and white shirts. The Arctic Monkeys shirt is a gift from my boyfriend during Valentine's; thank you, Resch! I love the British band and I swear, their album was on repeat the whole time I reviewed for my midterm exams. You should listen to them more!

3. Black high-waist shorts or shorts
I do not have the skinniest legs but let's be real: shorts are more comfortable to wear. You can do things more comfortably without having a hard time to move because of your tight pants. However, be careful! Wearing shorts means you're more prone to getting wounds or bruises on your legs.

4. Running shoes
My black Roshe Runs are probably the most overused pair of shoes that I have. Heck, I looked for it for 6 months (!!) because I only wanted the black and white pair. Although the pair has gotten mainstream already, I'd still wear it. I swear it is the most comfortable pair of shoes. My feet doesn't hurt, even after a day full of activities. It also serves two purposes: for exercise and style.


That's it for this post! Thank you to my friend, Queency, for taking the photos! I didn't really expect a blog post with the photos but it's fun to share things that I love with you guys.

Hopefully, I wold be posting more this summer!


Disclaimer: I am not a model (obviously) and I'm doing this for the diversity of the content that my blog has, haha.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe