End of Summer: A Short Playlist

23:43


I don't know if this counts as an actual playlist but here are some of my absolute favorite songs. Here's a compilation of songs and sunset photos from when my family and I went to Stilts, Calatagan, Batangas. The place was beautiful but unfortunately, it was a low tide when we went there.


Somebody Else // The 1975

From The 1975's second album I Like It When You Sleep For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It, the band still continues to mesmerize me with their unique music and poetic lyrics. I'm a huge fan of this amazing British band! 


Youth // Daughter

This song by Daughter will forever remain in my playlists. It has a great message.


Urbandub's on of my favorite Filipino bands. Yes, they're Filipino! This song gives all the feels! It gives you the road trip vibe - the kind of road trip that you'll spend with your loved one. I'm not going to lie, this song reminds me of my past relationship (TMI). 

I hope you guys will give these songs a try! Let me know if you want me to make playlists, longer ones, in the future! Also, I have 10 blank discs and CD cases in here, tell me if you want to receive an actual mix tape! I've always wanted to send those.

Have a nice day! 

x Ina


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe