What's Inside

08:14

About a year ago, I have written a blog post with the same title and it's about what's inside my journal. I have been thinking a lot these day and actually, quite a few thoughts have been bothering me now. Well, not bother at all but they just keep me feel queasy and uncomfortable when the time comes where I think of them again. 

About a year ago, I have written a blog post with the same title and it's about what's inside my journal. A year later, this time, I will let you read what's on my mind. 

 I may not be as effective as a writer who gets thousands of readers but it's worth the try! I have two weeks left for school and utilizing my remaining time for something productive, writing, will be a good thing. 

About a year ago,
I have written a blog post
with the same title and
it's about 
what's inside
my mind. 
Now, it's time for 
you to unravel
sink deep
and 
get lost 
in my thoughts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe