FILM PHOTOGRAPHY

04:34


Earlier today, I decided to take these film photos from their special cork board - they're the photos that I like the most... well, the time when I assembled one of my cork boards.

I have been eyeing these Fujifilm Instax cameras for years now and I only got my hands on one last year, August 2015, to be exact. The purchase of the camera was out kind of out of the blue. Resch promised that he'll buy me the instax, once he saves enough money for it. However, that weekend before the purchase, he and I had a fight and he decided that it'll be his peace gift. Well, we split the money for the purchase because hello, you don't just ask your boyfriend to buy you expensive things like this one. We're still students and splitting the money is the best way, hehe. We got a white one, by the way. 

Instant film cameras are such a wonderful invention because you get to produce an actual photo in just one click. In the age where everything is almost digital, it is nice to have a collection of photos that weren't taken by digital cameras or smart phones. The thing is, instant film cameras has been around since the 1940s (correct me if I'm wrong) and now is the great time for its comeback. 

Keeping my instax camera costs quite a fortune - the film is expensive. Sharing film photos actually make me sad; I know it's selfish but man, I saved up for these packs of film! 

I love my Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 because I get to capture the rawness of a photo: the lighting, how someone's smile looks like, how nice the weather is, how wonderful a place is. If you're a very sentimental person like me, you would relate to this. I am not good at describing things (LOL). I still have to improve my writing. 

Also, I have taken such a long hiatus on writing personal entries or personal experiences. For the past two years, I have only written news and feature articles. I stopped writing poems too. 

This post has become crowded already, I don't even know what I'm writing anymore. I hope I'll get to write more personal posts soon, since that has always been the purpose of blogging for me. 

I'll see you soon. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe