LOOK HOW THEY SHINE FOR YOU

20:10


"look at the stars, look how they shine for you..."
says the hit Coldplay song, Yellow.

I have always been fascinated with everything that lurks outside the Earth - the outer space. 
I love stars; yes, I sound like a kid while saying that but I have always had a thing for stars.

From glow in the dark stars to taking actual photographs of them, my childhood dream has been definitely fulfilled. 

If you have been reading my blog for a few years already, you will know that I have been dreading for a DSLR camera and a month ago, I finally got one! It was a nice gift from my parents since I turned eighteen already.

Taking photos of the stars has always been my dream and now, I am learning how to do it!
Here are some photos that I was able to take a few weeks back, when the night sky finally decided to clear up.

Yes, that's an antenna. Yes, I live in the province and this was somewhere not far from my house.



I am excited to take more photos of the night sky - I want to capture a kaleidoscope of colors that our sky has to offer. I am still learning so I would gladly receive comments and suggestions. I want to get better at this, haha. 


I'll see you next time! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe